(MCA) Merchant Cash Advance
Merchant Cash Advances are not loans. Funderio purchases a specific amount of credit card receivables from the business at a discount and receives a small percentage of the owner’s daily credit and/or debit card receivables. The repayment timeframe is tied to the owner’s revenue and is directly related to the success of the owner’s business.
When are the benefits of a Merchant Cash Advance right for you?
- When you need cash quickly to reinvest in your business or make payments (72 Hours).
- When you don’t have collateral you’re willing to post or assets you don’t want to liquidate.
- When you have a bad credit score but can show solid monthly credit card sales for your current business.
- When you don’t have time to fill out a bunch of paperwork.
- When your business is cyclical, and you don’t want to be caught short for cash in a slow month; with an MCA, you pay us back as a percentage of monthly credit card receipts, so that we get paid when you do.
Benefits that work for you.
- Fast Approvals – no application fee
- No fixed monthly payments
- 72 Hour Funding
- No closing costs or hidden fees
- 97% pre-qualified Approvalst
- No personal guarantees or credit requirements
- We get paid when you get paid
- No late fees
- Access up to 110% of future credit card receivables
- No coupons or checks to write
- No business restrictions on how funds are used
- No hassles – it’s a fast, easy application funding process